jueves, 28 de diciembre de 2017

Back to work. FPW in 54mm

Back to the brushes ! 

Painting and playing during the last year and half have not been done quite so often as I wish.
In another try to amend this situation, I will post, regularly, I hope, what have been done and what's on the "workshop" table at the moment. 
I must confess that my miniature, wargame crazyness have reached new peaks with a sudden interest in 54mm (I'm getting old maybe...)
With no further ado, a few pictures of Armies In Plastic(AIP) miniatures, worked out for a Franco-Prussian War (FPW) project.

Tirailleurs Algériens (AIP Zouaves)
































Prussian infantry with a lone french line infantryman (AIP  WW1 german, russian  infantry set and AIP French foreign Legion Set with a scratchbuild head, a tad big I know...)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario