lunes, 8 de enero de 2018

Walk like an Egyptian - Nexus/Atlantic Egyptian Army Set

Last year (I guess) in a moment of sweeping nostalgia , I bought two boxes of Nexus - Atlantic Ancient Egyptians, one the infantry , the other the chariots, I couldn't resist to rencounter those old friends as I bumped into them in a model shop.
I must confess that they didn't age too badly, not much flash and they looked better that I remembered: good proportions , not too much silly poses (For Atlantic Standard). Of course nobody can wait for a total accurate rendition of Egyptian soldiers, I would call it more a Hollywood version, overall I agree with the PSR, link, here.

Nonetheless, they fit the bill to start a few units for to game with some unknown, yet, rules. 

Below a picture of the miniatures (work in progress)

2 comentarios:

  1. Great work on those Egyptians Alberto ! Which one is Charlton Heston :-)

    ResponderEliminar