martes, 23 de marzo de 2021

15mm Spanish Civil War Tanks, trucks and Guardia de Asalto

 Hi everybody,

Keeping on with the task of recording the progress of my work and a to have a picture record of the collections and projects this time I will share with you some the oldest stuff. 

The Spanish Civil War for different reasons (mainly familial) have always fascinated me. Along the years I collected miniatures in different scales 1/72, 20mm, 1/32, even 6mm and finally 15mm. The Peter Pig range was a great surprise and a way to put on the table higher levels units and enjoying the painting. I quickly hoarded a lot of miniatures including Old Glory, Flames of War, to field both sides. 

Those miniatures where already shown many years ago in my first wargaming blog. I really enjoyed working out the bases. 



Republican T26's and BT5







Russian trucks, BA-6 armored car, Renault FT17
















A Guardia de Asalto unit with a truck. Some miniatures are transformed ( police cap added)




Guardias de Asalto in overall.



Guardias de asalto, with a bomber and a transformation ( the guy reaching is cartridge pouch in his back)  





























Close up Command and LMG base 






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario