martes, 23 de marzo de 2021

More 15mm Spanish Civil War pictures

 Following the previous post, more pictures of the SCW painted stuff. Except the panzers I painted last summer the rest have been painted probably more than nine  years ago. As told in the last post I really enjoyed trying to represent the Spanish countryside type of terrain, bushes , rocks, etc . Now the dilema, I just bought For Whom The Dice Rolls , I expect the rules to be a drive to give a push and a focus to paint the rest of the 15 SCW lead pile. The question is: the rules suggest to use 3x3cm base and 3 figures per bases for infantry bases. Should I debased what I've done already?  Dilema  ....

 Thanks for watching

Command Decision, I guess, Panzers I






 EPR infantry Peter Pig and with some modified Battlefront WW2 soviet sailors and infantry with greatcoats





















Peter Pig republican crew, Command Decision? Soviet 45mm anti-tank gun







2 comentarios:

  1. You could count each of the bases you have as two, and keep a record of when they are damaged. By the way - I love your paint work very nice!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Graham, thanks for your kind comments.
    I think I will switch to the 3x3 cm basing, I guess it gives more flexibility to the forces deployment. My Nationalist forces are not based or even totally painted yet so I will give to the whole project a homogeneous basing.

    I receive tomorrow the rules, I really look forward to read it.

    Cheers

    ResponderEliminar