lunes, 29 de marzo de 2021

WIP: SCW 15 mm artillery bases

 Hi everybody,

Today some WIP pictures. Taking advantage of the "élan" given by the rules "For Whom the Dice Rolls" I started to work on several artillery bases for the Nationalist side:  Two Krupp field guns and one antitank Pak 36 gun. 

The bases sizes are: 3x4 cm for the antitank gun with a crew of three and 4x4 cm for the field guns with a crew of four.  Figures and guns are all but one from Peter Pig.  The crewman of the Krupp with greenstuff is from the Old Glory Russo-Japanese War range.






2 comentarios:

  1. You are certainly getting into this subject!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I hope!! I try to ride the wave started with the purchase of your ruleset. Incidentally one year and half ago I set a list of pro & cons to try to prioritize my too many projects and SCW in 15mm went first so I guess that something was latent :D

    ResponderEliminar