martes, 16 de marzo de 2021

Wash of bourbon strikes back... 3 years later

 Hi everybody,

I can't believe but more than 3 years have passed since the last post, obviously too much time being silent for a blog and and a quite funny situation since I kept doing things in the hobby front. None of the 2018 goals have been met, none of them fully achieved of course, new items have joined the stash, aka "the pile of shame", new ideas have been flourishing.  

But using a too often read sentence in the blogosphere "Real life as taken is toll" the painting mojo came and went, as the "real world" events were ongoing. In three years good news have hopefully succeed to sad ones and I hope that  despite the actual situation I will kept a regular posting in this blog, a chronicle of a my wargaming and painting journey, welcome again to "A wash a bourbon " where, I hope, in the midst of too many and never ending projects you will find something interesting and useful.

Fancy a drink ?  


2 comentarios:

  1. Nice to see you back here, and yes, a drink!! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Philotep, good to see you too!! I'm glad to see yours work in the TMP cracking stuff!! Je vous sers!!

    ResponderEliminar