jueves, 25 de marzo de 2021

First unit for "Whom the dice rolls"

 Hi everybody, 

I received today my copy of Trebian's rules "For Whom the dice rolls" I didn't have  time to read it but it spurs me to finish the first unit a Nationalist infantry battalion, who , as per the rules is a total of 24 miniatures: 3 infantry companies, 1 machine-gun company and a command.  The miniatures needs a coat of varnish ( gloss and matt ) and I have to finish the bases. But essentially their table ready ... almost.

In the next days I will share more 15mm goodies, SCW and other periods and a few books about the Spanish Civil War.

See you.



5 comentarios:

  1. Very nice! Those bases look finished to me...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thanks both for your kind comments

    Trebian - I'm always tempted to let bases "raw" but at the end I Like to paint the bases, in my opinion, it gives a more homogeneous and "finished" look to the units, I know its some extra work.. fine sand and gravel should be more than enough to represent the often dry lands of the Peninsula.

    Jim- Welcome to the blog ! I see that you own a few blogs and are really active there's a lot of things to look at in your publication.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. You are right to paint the bases. The colour of sand can vary. They look painted in the picture.

      Eliminar
    2. You're right. The command base was recycled, it was painted ochre originally and textured with a finer compound.

      Eliminar